Today I have a special treat–the uber talented ladies from Lynn + Lou are teaming up with me for a foodie blog swap, where they’ll be posting a recipe on The Glossy Life today, and I’ll be posting a recipe on their pretty site tomorrow. I have to admit, when I first saw this recipe, my mouth instantly started watering. It’s a must-try in my book, and I have a feeling you’re going to agree. Take it away, gals!
Hello, The Glossy Life Readers! We are so excited to be guest posting today to share a little bit of our love for food with all of you. Last week the Mr. and I made a delicious meal that I simply had to share, Teriyaki Drumsticks with Strawberry Mango Salsa.
1 Cup diced Strawberries
1 Cup Diced Mango
1. Put fresh/thawed drumsticks in a large Ziploc bag and cover them with 2-3 cups of Marinade.
2. Let them marinade for at least 1-2 hours (but you can have them sitting all day if you have time) in the refrigerator.
3. Chop up your Mango and Strawberries. Mix them in a bowl and let them sit in the refrigerator while the chicken is marinating and cooking.
4. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
5. Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and top it with a cooling rack.
6. Line the drumsticks on the cooling rack and cook them in the oven for 25 minutes.
7. Layer the drumsticks with another layer of the marinade and cook them for another 10-15 minutes or until the inside temperature is 160 degrees.
8. Cook the Brown Rice according to the package.
9. Top the Brown Rice with Drumsticks and Salsa.
This recipe is a new favorite at our house. I love experimenting with things that I have never tried before, and drumsticks fell in that category. I will definitely be experimenting more often.
Recipes like this one, crafts, tutorials and our fashion finds can all be found at Lynn + Lou. You can follow us on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (lynnandloublog) for even more inspiration. We can’t wait to have you over!